While enrolling in a subscription on iOS can be as easy as a tap of a finger, checking and managing subscriptions is not as easy. This guide will cover how to unsubscribe from an subscription made in an app. Please refer to the respective articles on how to resubscribe to an app on iOS and how to check subscriptions on iOS.
- Open the Settings app and click on your name.
- On your Apple ID profile, click on the Subscriptions menu.
- Select the subscription to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button near the bottom of the page.
- A message will appear asking to confirm the subscription cancellation.